Accessibility Statement for Elisa Levy Consulting Website
Elisa Levy Consulting is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Elisa Levy Consulting takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Elisa Levy Consulting Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Elisa Levy Consulting Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Elisa Levy Consulting Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Elisa Levy Consulting Website:
- Phone: 305-296-5437
- Email: [email protected]
We try to respond to feedback within 24 hours. Over weekends, vacations, and holidays, there may be a longer response time.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Elisa Levy Consulting Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer and Edge, Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox are all compatible browsers.
Accessibility of Elisa Levy Consulting Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Elisa Levy Consulting Website, there may be some limitations. Our website is built using the content management system, WordPress and plugins. The WordPress theme and plugins are third-party developed and we do not have the capability to modify them. We have reached out to the third-party developers and have made them aware of the ADA non-compliance issue. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Elisa Levy Consulting Website:
- Empty button
- Empty link
Elisa Levy Consulting assessed the accessibility of Elisa Levy Consulting Website by the following approaches:
- Self-evaluation – the entire site was tested with the WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool, created by WebAIM.org, a third-party authority in web accessibility. The site is tested periodically to ensure any added or edited content and code conforms with the latest accessibility guidelines, as reported by the WAVE tool.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Elisa Levy Consulting
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 1 business day and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to Elisa Levy Consulting, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
This statement was created on July 02, 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.